Can I return an item?
Absolutely, provided it meets the conditions outlined in our returns policy (which you can read here).
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we currently ship to our pals over in Aussie. If you’d like to ship a With Milk item to somewhere other than New Zealand or Australia, please get in touch and we’ll help you sort something out.
What are your shipping fees?
We have a flat shipping rate across New Zealand ($6) and Australia ($20), plus FREE delivery for orders over $100 (NZ) and $150 (Australia). Check out our shipping information here.
How do I know what size I am in your range?
Check out the size charts for each garment (start here) which outline bust, waist & hip measurements. Most of our items are relaxed fitting and in line with New Zealand standard sizing (although the Staple T is oversized) - so you can generally choose your normal size. If you have any further questions about fit, style or size, please get in touch!
Is your packaging sustainable?
It sure is! Sustainability doesn't stop with our clothes. The bag your With Milk item comes in is fully compostable, while the card, tissue & sticker are recyclable and made with FSC-certified, acid free paper and printed with soy-based ink.
Why is organic cotton better for people & the environment?
Organic cotton is kinder all round - the fact it looks & feels beautiful is really just a bonus! Here’s a few reasons why we call it ‘the good stuff’:
- It’s grown without the harmful chemicals found in conventional cotton - so it’s better for you, the environment, and the people along the supply chain
- Organic cotton farming enables farmers to grow other crops for food and income as the soil isn’t stripped of its goodness and filled with chemicals
- Organic cotton is super soft, higher quality and gentle on the skin, so it’s great for babies and those with sensitive skin/skin conditions
What does ‘GOTS-certified’ mean?
GOTS stands for Global Organic Textile Standard - the leading standard for organic fibres. If you buy a GOTS-certified product, you can be sure every part of the production process is ethical and sustainable - from the processing of raw materials, right through to manufacturing, distribution, packaging and labelling.
GOTS’ strict environmental and social criteria means an item with this label has been processed with the least possible environmental impact & with respect for employees and their working conditions.
Many other standards just certify the cotton, but the processing and manufacturing may still be harmful. This is why a GOTS certification is so reassuring.
How do I care for my With Milk garment?
- Cold machine wash with like colours
- Use eco friendly detergent
- Don’t dry clean or use bleach
- To keep your With Milk pieces in tip-top condition, we recommend avoiding heat
- Drying naturally is ideal, but if the weather (or general mum life) gets in the way and you need to pop your item in the dryer, make sure you keep it cool
- To avoid creases, hang your items up in your wardrobe as soon as they’re dry. You can also use a low iron on reverse
Where is With Milk based?
We’re based in sunny Tauranga, Bay of Plenty.
Who designs With Milk items?
Me (Danielle) - owner and designer of With Milk. I’m a mum to 3 young kids and am currently on my third breastfeeding journey, so I know how hard it is to find good quality breastfeeding staples that don’t look like the usual mum uniform or sacrifice people & the planet. Read more about my story here.
Where are With Milk items made?
Our items are made by our good friends in India. Our factory deals exclusively in GOTS-certified and Fairtrade cotton and is one of very few companies committed to producing organic cotton goods in a vertical chain of production – from farm to finished product. They care about being kind to the environment and people, and because they’re GOTS certified, you can be sure every With Milk item is made of the good stuff.
Any plans to expand your range?
Yes! We’re currently in the planning stages of adding a few new items to our core range of organic breastfeeding staples. While they’re top secret for now, we’ll be making some announcements very soon - so make sure you’re following us on the ‘gram & also signed up to our email list.